Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Accenture off-campus drive is scheduled for freshers for the post of System and Application Services Associate. So, If you are interested, Apply as soon as possible.
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Position: System and Application Services Associate
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: ASAP
Online Test Date: Will be informed later
- All streams/branches of M.C.M, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.FA, B.Sc., BCA,B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Voc, BMS and Other 2022 graduates with full time education only (Part time and distance educations are not considered)
Note:B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.sc Candidates are not eligible to apply for this role.
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of highest degree of education)
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment / interview process in last three months.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Versatile with aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
What would you do?
- Identify and solve issues within applications and infrastructure.
- Drive resolution of functional, technical and infrastructure issues for clients
- Guide clients with a variety of expertise (from users to admins and developers) in overcoming technology challenges
- Focus on driving automation, self-service, and evolving cloud infrastructure environments
Project control services:
- Enable program management and increase the overall quality of Technology Delivery
- Support projects in the Technology Delivery Centers by tracking and managing project management office activities
- Proactively monitor, manage, report on execution of deliverables, and solve issues
- Manage multiple stakeholders to align priorities and direction.
Low/no code app development:
- Develop applications using a low-code development platform, setting up and configuring systems for each client’s unique requirements
- Work with three key elements: form builders, pre-built templates, drag-and-drop visual interface, entity builder
- Research and analyze internal business processes with the scope of optimizing and automating them
Test automation engineering:
- Creation of test designs, test processes, test cases and test data
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives
- Responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing
- Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out
- Analyze the results and then submit the observations to the development team
How to apply for Accenture Off Campus Drive ?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply to this drive by following the link as soon as possible.