Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Accenture Innovation Challenge 2022 is scheduled by Accenture every year to pick up the best talent from the Country. So, If you are interested for the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible.
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Salary/Stipend: Best in Industry
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: 25 September 2022
Venue Location: Virtual
- Accenture Innovation Challenge 2022 is open to undergraduate and postgraduate students (currently full-time students) of all years across all institutes in India.
- Participants can register individually or in teams with at most 3 members.
- A team must strictly comprise either all Engineering, all Non-Engineering, or all B-School students, i.e. a team cannot have an engineering student along with a non-engineering student as members.
- Cross-specialization, cross-year and cross-college teams are allowed.
- A student can be a part of only one team.
- Any deviation from the above-mentioned guidelines will result in the immediate disqualification of the entire team.
Important Note: Although this Competition is open for all UG/PG candidates, But there is golden opportunity for 2023 Batch students, as top performers of 2023 batch students would get an opportunity for Full time job opportunity with Accenture as Associate Software Engineer. – Read Full Job Description
Round 1: Idea Submission Round
- Teams will have an option to tackle any of the 3 themes of the Accenture Innovation Challenge 2022 and submit their ideas/solutions for any one theme. The themes are as follows:
- Innovate for Business – Develop innovative business solutions, offerings or a business model that disrupts the competition in the given industry space
- Innovate for Society – Apply technology in innovative ways to help improve the way we work and live, and create value for our society
- Innovate for a Sustainable World – Develop innovative business to tackle some of the world’s greatest environmental challenges
- Teams are required to submit their innovative ideas in a templatized format in line with their respective team composition—Engineering/ Non-Engineering/ B-School students.
- The submission templates can be accessed by the registered students/teams from the round titled “Idea Submission” on this page.
- Teams have to also submit a public link of their 1-minute video elevator pitch describing their idea eg: Unlisted YouTube video, Google Drive link, OneDrive Link, etc.
- The Submission Deadline will be Sunday, 25th September 2022, 11:59 PM.
- All the participants are requested to submit their innovative ideas well before the deadline to avoid any last-minute hassle.
- Based on the submissions received, the top 9 teams will be shortlisted and taken to the next round.
- After evaluations, teams will be bifurcated into two tracks—The Entry-Level Graduates Track and B-School Track.
Round 2: Mentorship
- The 9 shortlisted teams will work with their respective mentors to prepare their innovative submissions for the Semi-Finals.
Round 3: Semi Finale
- The Semi-Finalist teams will be presenting their innovative ideas and detailed solutions to the esteemed jury members and industry experts virtually.
- Top teams from both Entry-Level Graduates and B-School tracks will be identified and shortlisted to present in the coveted Grand Finale!
Round 4: Grand Finale
- The Finalists will be invited to showcase their innovative solutions to the esteemed jury members and industry experts.
Awards & Prizes:
Three winners at a PAN-India level will be adjudged for the Entry-Level Graduates Track and B-School Track separately
- Winners – Prizes worth INR 1,00,000 per team member
- First Runners-Up – Prizes worth INR 75,000 per team member
- Second Runners-Up – Prizes worth INR 75,000 per team member
- Jury’s Choice – Prizes worth INR 25,000 per team member
- Next 5 Runners-Up – Prizes worth INR 20,000 per team member
- Fast-Track Interview Opportunity will be extended to all the eligible (as per our recruitment process criteria) participants who would submit their innovative ideas. Eligible participants will receive communications about the recruitment process from Accenture.
How to apply for Accenture Innovation Challenge 2022 ?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for Accenture Innovation Challenge 2022 by following link as soon as possible.