Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Wipro launched Step up program to hire freshers across India. So, If you are interested for the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible.
Company Website: www.wipro.com
Job Role: STEP UP People Ambassador programme(EPGDBM+Job)
Salary: Rs 2.5 LPA
Job Location: Across India
Qualification: BBM/BBA/B. Com/B.Sc/BMS
Last Date: 30 April 2022
Test Location: Virtual(Online)
- Graduation in BBM/ BBA/ B. Com – (General and Allied Branches)/ BA(Economics)/ BSc (Economics)/ BA(Psychology)/ BMS with 60% or 6.0 CGPA or its equivalent
- Full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India. Candidates with part-time or correspondence or distance learning education for their degree, 10th or 12th are not eligible.
- One backlog is allowed till the Offer stage. The offer will be subject to all backlogs being cleared at the time of offer.
Year of Passing: 2020, 2021, 2022
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
Salary Break-up / Additional Info
- First Academic Year : INR 2.5 lakhs PA
- Second Academic Year : INR 3.5 lakhs PA
- Third Academic Year : INR 5.0 lakhs PA
The agreement period is 36 months from the joining date. The candidate will be liable to pay a sum of INR 1,40,000 on a pro-rata basis if he/she leaves the organization before 36 months for breaching the service agreement.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No gaps are allowed during graduation. The degree should be completed within 3 years from the start of the course.
- Education should be regular full-time in 10th, 12th & graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Candidates with part-time, correspondence or distance learning in either 10th or 12th or graduation are not eligible.
- Maximum of one backlog till the assessment process is allowed. The offer will be subject to all backlogs being cleared at the time of offer.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Malpractices Checks to be done on Online Assessment – OS, Browser, Duplicate checks should be done before releasing the LOI and PDF offer letters to candidates
How to apply for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by following link on or before 30 April 2022.