Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Kantar off-campus drive is scheduled for freshers for the role of Programmer. So, If you are interested, Apply as soon as possible.
Job Location: Pune/Hyderabad
Salary: 4 LPA
Exam Date: 25 May 2022
Venue Location: Pune
Joining Date: 30 May 2022
- B.E./B. Tech (CSE/IT), BCA, BCS, BSc(CSE/IT)
- Eligible Batch : 2020, 2021 & 2022
- College Graduate, preferably Computer-related courses such as Computer Management, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, etc.
- Other preferred courses are Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering and the like.
- Strong knowledge in Programming
- Exposure to SPSS or other statistical software is an advantage.
- 0-2 years of background in programming ‘Mandatory
- Experience and knowledge of using MS Office
- Programming knowledge in Java, .net VB JSP, PHP etc.
- Proficient knowledge in Quantum/SPSS/Dimensions Software
- Awareness of SQL and relational databases
- SQL and some database knowledge MS Access, linking databases for DP purpose
- A highly competent and technical individual with excellent communication skills.
- Responsible for programming the various utilities/scripts using platforms/tools in the company to collect, analyze, and visualize the data which provides insights and inspiration to help our clients across 100 countries flourish.
- This person should be able to rapidly learn new technologies either through self-learning, mentorship, or training. This individual is required to support, execute, and document all assigned projects.
Interview Process :
- Business Aptitude test – Elimination Round
- Coding Test – Elimination round
- Technical Interview
How to Apply for Kantar Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can register apply this drive by following link and attend the drive on 25 May 2022- 9 AM at following venue.