Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Addaa. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Wood Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Graduate Engineer Trainee drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
Wood Off Campus Drive : Wood Off Campus hiring fresher for the Graduate Engineer Trainee Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people.
Job Description :
We are looking for dynamic, versatile individuals with a desire to support a wide variety of fast-moving projects in subsea and onshore energy transportation with a continuous focus on delivery and client satisfaction. Supporting global energy transition through decarbonisation including hydrogen transport and CO2 capture and injection is a key part of our future growth plans. We are looking to expand our consultancy team to support the significant growth in these sectors, while at the same time meeting commitments to existing hydrocarbon development infrastructure.
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Chennai
Role and Responsibility:
- Independently perform work scope assignments with guidance from senior staff
- Assist in the preparation of project documents and ensure project compliance.
- Continuously learn and enhance capabilities in either focused technical areas (through deeper understanding) or broad technology areas via diversity of experience.
- Support other work as may be required on a time-to-time basis. This may involve, specialty studies, development work, production of guidelines or other similar work.
- The Consultant shall ensure that they comply with the Company HSE Policy and Quality Management System (QMS). It should be noted that each person has a responsibility for the safety and quality aspects of the work that they undertake. Any questions or concerns relating to HSE and/or the QMS should be brought to the attention of the Project Manager
- Good technical understanding of core flow assurance and or process/pipeline simulation technology
- Familiarity with Virtuoso® or equivalent, OLGA, Multiflash, PVTSim & PIPESIM software.
- Operation experience will be an added advantage in addition to software skills
- Experience on fluid characterization, single phase & multiphase pipeline study, transient operations like, well start up, shutdown, slugging, pigging, turndown, blowdown operations.
- Experience in interaction with client and handle project independently without any intervention from senior consultants
- 0-2 years’ experience in flow assurance, process engineering, real-time monitoring
Education and Skills :
- A Bachelor’s or master’s degree in chemical or petroleum engineering
- An aptitude to quickly learn new simulation software
- Hands on experience in simulation software and design tools is a plus
- Experience in basic engineering, FEED and detail engineering projects for oil & gas, refinery and petrochemical sector for Indian and International clients
- Additional experience in dynamic simulation, flow assurance surge study, depressurization study, flare network design, etc. will be an added advantage.
How To Apply Wood off campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Explore More: Click here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click here