Wipro off-campus drive is scheduled for freshers for BSC/BCA graduates through Wipro WILP hiring. So, If you are interested, Apply as soon as possible.
Company Website: www.wipro.com
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: 7 February 2022
Online Test Date: Will be informed later
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science -B.Sc. Eligible Streams – Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
- Year of Passing: 2020/2021/2022 ONLY
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation: 60% or 6.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Candidates have to go through online assessment followed by Technical and HR Interview.
Online Assessment would be of 80 minutes having following sections.
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes / 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
How to apply for Wipro WILP hiring?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Wipro WILP 2022 in online latest by 7 February 2022.