Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Addaa. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Wipro Off Campus Hiring Fresher Walk-in Drive For Trainee drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
Wipro Off Campus Walk-in Drive : Wipro off campus hiring fresher Walk-in Drive for Trainee Role for Bachelor / Master Degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Wipro :
Wipro is a leading IT, consulting and business services company. We harness the facility of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to assist our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A corporation recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we’ve over 190,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to create a far better and a bold new future.
Job Description :
Wipro HR Services (Formerly Alight) is the leading provider of benefits administration and cloud- based HR and financial solutions, we enhance work and life through our service, technology and data. Our 22,000 colleagues across 14 global centers deliver an unrivaled consumer experience for our clients and their people. Reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
Job Title: Trainee
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Coimbatore
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- The Trainee is responsible for configuring and testing Wipro Proprietary Total Benefit Administration (TBA) System to meet the needs of our clients requirements. Configuring involves using proprietary systems and tools to set up and configure tables/parameters in the TBA System as defined by analysis
- Testing involves the preparation of test cases and test data and execution of test activities based on the direction from the SA.
- This role is designed as an entry-level position for applicants with strong skill sets in programming (logical reasoning, analytical skills), systems configuration and testing related to systems that support human resource functions.
Education and Qualification :
- B.E /B.Tech/MCA (CSE, IT, ECE)
- 60% in current degree, No Current Backlogs
- 13th February – 14th February , 9.30 AM – 2.30 PM
- Coimbatore -S.F.No.426/1,426/2and 427/1, Elcot Special Economic Zone, Vilankurichi Village, NorthTaluk,Coimbatore-641004,Tamil Nadu
How To Apply Wipro Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Explore More: Click here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click here