Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Wipro announced Wipro Elite to hire freshers across India. So, If you are interested for the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible.
Company Website: www.wipro.com
Job Role: Project Engineer
Salary: Rs 3.5 LPA
Job Location: Across India
Online Assessment Date: 21 May- 5 June 2022
Last Date: 22 May 2022
Test Location: Virtual(Online)
- B.E./B. Tech. (Compulsory Degree) / ME / MTech – 5 Year Integrated courses
- Year of Passing: 2021, 2022
Branch of Study:
- All Branches Allowed.
- Except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or CGPA Equivalent to 60% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Only Fulltime courses. NO Part-time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree
- Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of Assessment Stage.
- The offer will be subject to all backlogs being clear.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- INR 3.50 lacs per annum
- Flat Bonus post 6 months from joining – 25K (to be merged with comp after 12 months of bonus payout)
- Regular yearly increments
- Merge Bonuses on 18th, 24th and 36th months from DOJ
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability.
Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
Duration: 60 mins
- Candidate can chose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python
After clearing the online assessment, candidates will have to go through a business discussion round.
How to apply for Wipro National Talent Hunt 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Wipro Elite NTH 2022 online as soon as possible through below link.