Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Wipro Hiring System Engineer drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Name Of Post||System Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to Empathize, pacify and handle Irate Customers withExceptional communication skills.
- Technical Knowledge in Troubleshooting Base Operating systemIssues and eager to learn New Technologies.
- Troubleshooting Windows, Outlook, Teams, Citrix. VDI, VPN,Security App etc. over Remote Support
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails intimely manner.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors as and when needed.
- Provide product and service information to customers.
- Research required information using available resources andOffer Solution to customers.
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints usingapplicable software.
- Route calls and tickets to appropriate resources and Domains whocan best support he user,
- Document all call information according to standard operatingprocedures.
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends incustomer calls.
- Create SOPs for new Issues and resolution given.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Technical Skills: You should have a strong technical background in areas such as operating systems, programming languages, databases, networking, and cloud technologies. You should be able to understand and use various software tools and platforms to solve technical problems efficiently.
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills: As a System Engineer, you will be responsible for identifying and solving technical problems. You should be able to analyze complex issues, identify the root cause, and develop effective solutions that can improve system performance and availability.
- Communication and Collaboration Skills: You should be able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders. You should be able to collaborate with cross-functional teams and work with project managers, developers, and other IT professionals.
How to Apply for Wipro Hiring System Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Wipro Hiring System Engineer drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.