Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Valeo Recruitment 2023 drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Name of Post||Software Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- As an embedded SOC architect, you will be responsible for the embedded development of automotive vision software and supporting functions enabling Automated Driving Assistance Systems on state of the art multi-core automotive SoCs.
- Examples of automotive vision features include: Immersive surround view visualization functions (360Vue and XtraVue),
- Automated Parking System (Park4U) Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB), Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Lane
- Keeping Assist System (LKAS) and Traffic Jam Assist (TJA). Your responsibilities will extend to software architecture design, reviewing system design, module adaptation and optimisation in a real time multi-core automotive system.
- Experience in Software Engineering, including embedded software development.
- Experience with software development using C/C++ on embedded platforms (e.g. ARM and DSP).
- Familiarity with resource/load sharing and synchronisation techniques for multi-core processing
- Knowledge of embedded processor internals (specific hardware blocks and peripherals).
- Knowledge of basic computer vision algorithms, video processing systems and image formats
- Exposure to object oriented software design principles
- Background in development tools and methodologies (build systems, configuration management-Git/Hg etc.)
- Experience in automotive software applications and familiarity with Automotive SPICE or other software development process models.
- You are proficient working autonomously in a remote setting, without supervision, and able to complete tasks accurately and on time.
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- High level of innovation and motivation
- Highly Desirable Experience :
- Experience with multi-core video processing systems and computer vision algorithms.
- Experience in graphics engines such as openGL and Vulkan SC.
- Experience in parallel processing systems such as CUDA, or OpenCL
- Experience in AUTOSAR and Adaptive AUTOSAR.
- Familiarity with documenting software architecture and design using UML or similar tools
- Automotive industry experience
How to Apply for Valeo Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Valeo Recruitment 2023 drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.