Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Addaa. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Uber Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Design Research Internship drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
About Uber :
We’re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we’re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride or a sandwich, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
Job Description :
As a UX Research Intern, you will conduct research, analyze real user behavior and work with senior Product researchers, Designers, Product Managers, Program Managers, City Operations and Engineers to improve Uber’s current and future products. On a day to day basis, you will focus on understanding different team’s study objectives. You will clarify participant requirements, plan the logistics of recruitment, and run ongoing studies in your region. You’ll operate with awareness of our ethical obligations to our participant candidates, including informed consent and privacy concerns. You’ll be successful in this role if you are a responsible and organized individual who can look out for many projects, pay close attention to details, and plan well while accommodating the unexpected. Using your strong communication skills, you will effectively contact members of the public to confirm their suitability for studies and schedule their participation in a variety of study formats.
Job Title : Design Research Internship
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher – 2 Years
Education and Skills :
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Literature Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Information Science or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 0-2 years of prior work experience in some kind of a research setting
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Expected date of graduation : 2024/2025
- Experience with remote usability testing tools, such as UserTesting or UserZoom, a plus
- Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different research methods,
- including when and how to apply them during each product phase
- Organized, detail oriented and able to work independently on multiple projects at once
- Excellent assessment and analysis skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with office productivity tools including email, web browser, web
- apps, database search, spreadsheets/word processors (Google Apps)
- Interest in and familiarity with technology products
- Some design skills
- Self starter, taking initiative keeping relevant partners in the loop
- Open to feedback, great at implementing them back into one’s work quickly
- Quantitative skills are a plus
How To Apply Uber Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply by the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Explore More: Click here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click here