Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Trimble Careers 2023 drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Name of Post||Software Development Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022 Batch|
|Job Location||Across India / Remote|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Viewpoint has an immediate opening for a Data Analytics Engineer. The Data Analytics Engineer will join our Analytics Platform team and be responsible for developing and maintaining the data processing pipeline that transforms data into forms that can be easily analyzed in data warehouses. The candidate will work to optimize the data flow and data collection to serve the needs of application developers, database architects and data scientists that are working to provide BI tools, dashboards, and intelligent application capabilities for Viewpoint’s next generation ERP solution. The right candidate will be self-motivated, learn quickly, and have passion for data and software engineering.
- Builds the deployment elements of data architecture.
- Assembles large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Develops and integrates processes that comply with data governance policies to ensure data quality and integrity.
- 1+ yrs of experience working as a software engineer in commercial software development with exposure to relational database systems.
- Good database knowledge and programming with Microsoft SQL Server
- Good knowledge in programming with object-oriented and scripting languages – C#, Python or Java.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure technologies, Snowflake, Data bricks is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication, listening, and collaboration skills
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech/M.S. in Computer Science Engineering or an equivalent degree
- Excellent problem-solving skills, a strong customer-service orientation and commitment to ensuring timely, quality solutions to customer issues.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills. Listens effectively, transmits information accurately and understandably, and actively seeks feedback.
- Demonstrates professionalism, discretion, and good judgment in all interactions with co-workers, and customers.
- Handles confidential and sensitive information and records with a high degree of discretion, diligence and good judgment.
- Ability to understand technical concepts and communicate them clearly to individuals with varied backgrounds and skill levels.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality, presents numerical data effectively, and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Well-organized, self-directed team player. Remains open to others’ ideas, and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
How to Apply for Trimble Careers 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Trimble Careers 2023 drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.