Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Tcs Digital hiring 2022 is scheduled for freshers of 2022 batch passouts graduates. So, If you are interested for the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible.
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Position: Assistant System Engineer (Digital)
Salary: 7 LPA
Batch: 2022 Batch
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: 2nd April 2022
Test Date: Will be Announced Soon
- UG/PG Engineering Courses from B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E. / M.Tech. / MCA / M.Sc. / MS / Integrated BS-MS / Integrated B.Tech.-M.Tech. / Integrated B.E.-M.E. from any specialization offered by a recognized university/college will be considered.
- Candidates should have minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 70% or 7 CGPA in the highest qualification and 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth/ Diploma.
- Candidates should not have any active backlogs.
- Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification.
- Candidates with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate.
- In case you already hold a TCS Offer, you should not apply for this drive. You can watch out for the communication coming through Xplore to register for the digital test
- You must have all your original academic documents till date, readily available. Documents would be verified at the time of the selection process
- Communication related to the Test will be communicated by TCS iON
- Test mode will be remote only
- Creating a TCS (CT/DT) Reference ID is mandatory
Online Test Pattern:
The online test for Tcs Digital Role will be conducted at Tcs Ion platform.
How to Apply for TCS Digital hiring 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive through online mode as soon as possible.
The application process for TCS Digital Hiring for YoP 2022 comprises of below mandatory steps:
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
Step 2. Register and complete the application form on TCS NextStep portal. Status of your application should be ‘Application Received’ or above
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, then choose the category as “IT” and proceed to fill out your details. After that, submit your application form
Step 3. Upon submission you would be prompted to the “Apply for Drive” screen. Click on Apply
Step 4. In the Track Your Application menu, the status should be updated as “Applied for Drive”