Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Tata Steel is hiring freshers for the role of Engineer Trainee. So, If you are interested for the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible.
Company Website: www.tatasteel.com
Job Role: Engineer Trainee
Batch: Any batch
Salary: Rs 6 LPA
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: 10 April 2022
Test Location: Virtual(Online)
Must have completed or should be a final year student of BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) in the following specified discipline.
- Civil & Structural
- Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Power Electronics e) Mechanical
- Production Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Geoinformatics / Remote Sensing/GIS
Must have completed or should be a final year student of M Sc in the following discipline:
- Candidates who have completed three year diploma and directly joined 2nd year of engineering and are in the final year of BE/ B Tech / B Sc (Engg) are also eligible
- Must have attended Full time AICTE/ UGC approved Campus Program
- For General Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) /MSc Geology Examination
- For Transgender, PwD , SC/ST Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.0 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 60% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / BSc (Engg) Examination/MSc Geology Examination
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are a domicile of the State of Jharkhand and Odisha
- For General Candidates: Should not be more than 30 years as on 1st July 2022.
- For Transgender, PwD , SC/ST Candidates : Should not be more than 32 years as on 1st July 2022.
- Engineer Trainee will be offered an all-inclusive Stipend of 30,000 per month during the period of 1 Year Training.
- Engineer Trainee will be covered under Medi-Claim scheme for self only (which includes hospitalization coverage of 2,50,000 – per annum)
- Post successful completion of training, a CTC of INR 6 lacs per Annum along with other perks and benefits as per company policy will be offered to those appointed as Assistant Manager on Fixed Term Employment.
- Eligible candidates will undergo an online Cognitive and Technical Test
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews either in person or on a virtual medium based on COVID scenario
Aspiring Engineers Program 2022-Program Details
- Selected Candidates will be placed as Engineer Trainee for a duration of 1 year
- The trainees will be subject to evaluations on regular basis during the training period. On successful completion of training, they will be considered for Fixed Term Employment of Three (3) years as Assistant Manager (IL6) at Tata Steel.
How to apply for Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 10 April 2022.