Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Syntax Careers 2023 drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Name Of Post||Oracle Technical Associate|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends On Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Syntax is looking for a technical resource with 0-1years of experience for its Oracle EBS practice. This role will be part of Oracle Application Managed Services (AMs) and will provide basic level development and support of Oracle EBS and Fusion. This role will be involved in monitoring of AMS tickets, providing L1/L2 technical support to all AMS customers on Oracle EBS and Oracle Fusion.
- Work on AMS projects related to Oracle EBS and Oracle Fusion.
- Monitor tickets and provide regular updates on tickets.
- Provide L1/L2 technical support to AMS customers on Oracle EBS and Oracle Fusion.
- Work in Shifts (Moring and Evening) to support client work.
- Proactively work with Oracle support to resolve technical and application related issues.
- Work with the Senior management team and help them in monitoring tickets, assigning the tickets to the right resource, and providing reports to the Senior Management team.
- Support the development of training materials and assist when necessary. in development-oriented activities. Migrate code between test, QA, and production environments.
- Develop documentation for assigned projects including installation guides, troubleshooting guides, run books etc.
- Bachelor of Engineering (any discipline) or equivalent with 0-1 years of experience
- Knowledge in PL/SQL programming is a must. The candidate should have either worked on PL/SQL programing or should have got trained in a reputed training institute.
- Hands-on experience on Oracle EBS/Fusion Application or relevant training from a reputed institute is a must.
- Understanding of business flows, underlying technical architecture and data models of Oracle EBS (r12.1, r12.2) would be an advantage
- Good communication skills – both oral and written – is a must
How to Apply for Syntax Careers 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Syntax Careers 2023 drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.