Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Addaa. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Swiggy Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Associate Software Development Engineer drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
Swiggy Off Campus Drive : Swiggy Off Campus hiring fresher for the Associate Software Development Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Swiggy :
Swiggy is India’s leading on-demand delivery platform with a tech-first approach to logistics and a solution-first approach to consumer demands. With a presence in 500 cities across India, partnerships with hundreds of thousands of restaurants, an employee base of over 5000, a 2 lakh+ strong independent fleet of Delivery Executives, we deliver unparalleled convenience driven by continuous innovation.
Job Description :
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who can join our engineering team as aSDEs. As an aSDE, you will have the opportunity to work alongside our experienced engineers and contribute to the design, development, and implementation of cutting-edge backend systems. You will gain hands-on experience with technologies like Java, Go, Elastic Cache, Elasticsearch, Kafka, SQS, DynamoDB, and other innovative tools.
Job Title : Associate Software Development Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Remote (Bangalore)
Experinence : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain scalable backend systems and services.
- Write high-quality, maintainable code in Java and Go programming languages.
- Utilize technologies such as Elasticache, Elasticsearch, Kafka, SQS, DynamoDB, and more to build efficient and reliable backend solutions.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and adherence to best practices.
- Contribute to the architecture and design discussions for new features and improvements.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues, optimizing performance and addressing scalability challenges.
Education and skills :
- B.Tech, 2022/2023 graduates with academic knowledge in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Strong programming skills in Java and/or Go
- Familiarity with backend development concepts and technologies.
- Basic understanding of databases and data modeling principles.
- Enthusiasm to learn and work with cutting-edge technologies like Elastic Cache, Elasticsearch, Kafka, SQS, and DynamoDB.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment.
- Familiarity with the basics of cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or GCP and version control systems (e.g Git)
How To Apply Swiggy Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Explore More: Click here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click here