Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Addaa. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Sas Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Associate Systems Admin drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
SAS Off Campus Drive : SAS Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Systems Admin Role for Bachelor’s degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About SAS :
SAS is the leader in business analytics software and services, and the largest independent vendor in the business intelligence market. Through innovative solutions, SAS helps customers at more than 70,000 sites improve performance and deliver value by making better decisions faster. Since 1976 SAS has been giving customers around the world THE POWER TO KNOW.
This team is responsible for the development of core pieces of SAS platform, security compliance and testing automation for the revenue generating products. It is an opportunity for junior developers to learn the best practices of development.
Job Title: Associate Systems Admin
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Pune
Experinence : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Manage and support Audio-Video technology in meeting room spaces
- Governance of AV equipment –
- Test and resolve equipment issues.
- Operate audio recording equipment.
- Troubleshooting and adjusting the av equipment
- Electronic equipment repair
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Maintain inventory of equipment & Connect wires and cables
- You will be responsible for setting up video and audio equipment used for live events.
- Installation, testing, and adjust equipment to create ideal auditory and visual experiences for an audience.
- Testing the equipment before all the events & Troubleshooting and adjusting the AV equipment.
- Responsible for facilitating IT support to end user for Requests, Incidents and Changes. Use ServiceNow ITSM system for managing Requests, Incidents and Changes
- Good understanding of the infra setup of MS TEAMS, MS Office, Skype
- Work with local and global CIS operations team to provide IT infrastructure support for networking, virtualization and end user computing
- Assist with client hardware lifecycle replacement as per global client standards
- Perform daily administration activities for all IT infrastructure including analyzing, installing, modifying operating systems, storage, applications, backups and account administration.
- Assists with the formatting, supporting, troubleshooting of hardware, operating systems, systems management software, security and AV software, patch management, productivity applications and virtualized environment.
- Develop step-by-step documentation for system support tasks.
- IT inventory management
- Will be required to participate in 24×7 on-call rotation.
Education and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferably IT
- Fresher or 2 years of experience in managing and troubleshooting IT infrastructure (server, storage, virtualization, networking and end user computing
- Demonstrated problem solving skills for operating systems(Windows, Linux), VMware and networking
- Exposure to MS Skype/ Teams voice solution will be an added advantage
- Adapt at working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Be a proactive, self-directed, detail-oriented, independent worker with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for continuous learning
How To Apply SAS Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Explore More: Click here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click here