Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
SAP Recruitment 2023 drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Name of Post||Associate Solution Support Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
As a Support Engineer your primary responsibilities will be to
- Act as the first point of contact for all Callidus customers, consultants and partners.
- Triage all incoming case requests coming via the web and phone.
- Provide phone, chat, and email assistance to customers, consultants and partners on the usage of Callidus products and layered components, such as data transformation tools and report writing tools.
- Send first response for all incoming cases verifying the severity, next steps, ETA for next communication.
- Research, analyze and troubleshoot to diagnose and resolve technical problems.
- Provide phone assistance to customers who call in for update or escalation on their cases.
- Proactively communicate client status, concerns and issues to appropriate management team.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- Contribute to Sales Cloud Community i.e. responding to product forums and posting knowledge-based articles.
- Update Support case tracking system to provide accurate and current documentation of issues.
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects.
- Position involves variable hours which will include morning shifts, general shift, afternoon shift, evening shifts, overnight shifts, weekends, and holidays.
- Major- BE/B-Tech (or equivalent) in any discipline.
- 0-3 years of experience in a customer support environment, SaaS experience a plus.
- Experience in Relational Database (such as Oracle or HANA), building complex queries.
- Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Should be knowledgeable on Tomcat/Weblogic.
- Should be knowledgeable on SSO/SAML integration.
- Experience in Sales Cloud Commissions (Callidus) is preferable.
- Knowledge on Business Objects 4.x, Crystal/Webi reports is preferable.
- Knowledge on Informatica 10.x, is preferable.
- Excellent organizational, customer relationship, verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly dependable and professional.
- Excellent problem solving and listening skills.
- Highly motivated, self-starter & positive attitude.
How to Apply for SAP Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for SAP Recruitment 2023 drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.