Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
PWC Hiring Trainee drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Name Of Post||Intern/ Trainee|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||M.Com/ MBA|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends On Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
As an Intern / Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Be curious and try new things.
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for area of specialism.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in materials produced.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Mandatory Skills:- Investment Banking
- Preferred Skills:- Corporate Finance
How to Apply for PWC Hiring Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for PWC Hiring Trainee drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.