Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Addaa. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Phonepe Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Intern drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
PhonePe Off Campus Drive : PhonePe Off Campus hiring fresher for Analytics Intern Role for Bachelor’s or Master’s degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About PhonePe :
PhonePe is a mobile payments app that allows you to transfer money instantly to anyone, by using just their mobile number. Our goal is to make digital payments so easy, safe & universally accepted that people never feel the need to carry cash or cards again.
Job Description :
The candidate should have completed all modules of CS, and would be responsible for preparing the draft documents relating to the board meetings and general meetings of PhonePe entities and also for the filings with the Registrar of Companies and Reserve Bank of India.
Job Title : Intern
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experinence : Fresher
Roles and Responsibility:
- Research and monitor evolving privacy laws, regulations, and best practices, and analyse their impact on our business.
- Support the privacy team in developing, implementing, and maintaining privacy policies and procedures.
- Assist in documentation efforts related to framework development, privacy assessments, data mapping, audits, etc.
- Contribute to privacy training materials.
- Analyze privacy risks associated with business activities and data processing, and provide recommendations for risk mitigation.
- Conduct Data Privacy Impact Assessments in liaison with the privacy team.
- Review privacy clauses in third-party contracts.
- Collaborate with various cross-functional stakeholders on privacy-related matters and provide general support to the privacy team.
Education and Skills :
- Completed or pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Law, Privacy, Information Security, or a related field.
- Sound understanding of the privacy domain and its principles.
- Familiarity with various privacy laws such as the Information Technology Act, Digital Personal Data Protection Act, GDPR, CCPA, RBI, SEBI, and IRDAI Regulations.
- Previous internship experience in the FinTech or Privacy domain would be beneficial.
- A research or project work experience in a relevant privacy-related subject area.
- Great research, analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft suite of applications.
How To Apply PhonePe Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Explore More: Click here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click here