Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
PayPal Hiring Software Engineer drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Name Of Post||Software Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- Be able to independently design, code, and test complex features, as well as lead and mentor other engineers, help build engineering teams
- Drive both technology and product innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development
- Be a technical subject matter expert and represent the full internal and external capabilities of the platform.
- Able to drive complex architectural discussions that involve multiple systems
- Identify any product/functionality gaps and collaborate internal product and technology teams to define the necessary development to support solution delivery.
- Drive integration efforts and lead critical work streams of strategic initiatives sponsored by senior executives
- Drive engineering excellency through CI/CD
- Pro-active response in identifying and troubleshooting integration or technical issues.
- Proficient in Java and Spring Framework
- Deep understanding of applying advanced object-oriented design and development principles
- Perform high-quality software analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance for the PayPal core technology platform
- Solid CS fundamental is necessary. (Data structures, Algorithms, OS, Databases). Good knowledge of RESTful APIs & Webservices.
- Focus on automation, and test-driven development
- Ability to work with teams in remote locations to complete assigned tasks.
- Ability to create test plans, test cases and track resolution of software defects.
- Self-motivated and fully committed dynamic individual with ability to adapt and adjust to fast-paced environment
- Experience developing data-driven applications using an industry standard RDBMS (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, etc.), including strong data architecture and SQL development skills
- Experience in developing applications using NoSQL Databases (Cassandra, DynamoDB etc.) and Messaging technologies (Kafka, Rabbit MQ etc.)
- Experience with unit testing and tools
How to Apply for PayPal Hiring Software Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for PayPal Hiring Software Engineer drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.