Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Addaa. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Oceaneering Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Apprentice-sharepoint Analyst drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
Oceaneering Off Campus Drive: Oceaneering Off Campus hiring fresher for Apprentice-SharePoint Analyst Role for Bachelow Degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Oceaneering :
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world’s premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Job Description :
As a SharePoint Analyst Apprentice, you’ll help design, implement and maintain SharePoint site. You will work closely with the SharePoint team to assist Global Client Services team in meeting their ongoing collaborative and document management needs.
Job Title : Apprentice-SharePoint Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Chandigarh
Experience : Fresher – 2 years
Role and Responsibility :
- Assist in SharePoint Development: Collaborate with the SharePoint development team to design, develop, test, and implement the SharePoint Site. Participate in the customization and configuration of SharePoint sites to meet business requirements.
- Support: Provide end-user support for SharePoint-related issues and inquiries.
- Troubleshooting: Identify and resolve issues related to SharePoint functionality and configurations. Collaborate with the IT support team to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues as they arise.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to business requirements and translate them into SharePoint solutions.
- Stay Informed: Stay updated of the latest SharePoint features, updates, and industry best practices. Continuously enhance technical skills through training and self-directed learning.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science, or equivalent education and experience.
- 0-6 Months of SharePoint site creation or managing the SharePoint site.
- Basic understanding of SharePoint architecture, functionality, and best practices.
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills in English language.
- Able to work independently, & willing to work in rotational shifts.
How To Apply Oceaneering Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Explore More: Click here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click here