Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Nutanix Careers 2023 drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Name Of Post||SDET- Automation Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/BCA/ME/M.Tech/MCA|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends On Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- Executing large-scale customer deployment scenario tests (ex: Oracle RAC, VDI, Exchange Server, etc.)
- Developing and Executing manual and automated tests to find bugs, and ensuring that automated tests are run regularly to catch regressions.
- Developing a skillset and hands-on implementation on cloud native technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, Open Shift, virtualization and containers, Micro services platform etc.
- Working closely with development engineers to analyze and find the root cause of failures.
- Filing bugs and tracking them to closure.
- BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech or equivalent.
- 0-2 years of software engineering experience
- Experience in Software Development or Test Automation in one of the following programming languages: Python/Perl/C/C++/Java (Python preferred).
- Strong fundamentals of Operating Systems
- Strong fundamentals in Object-Oriented Programming, Algorithms, Data Structures, and Problem Solving
- Basic knowledge of TCP-IP Suite of protocols (Ethernet, VLAN, IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, DNS)
How to Apply for Nutanix Careers 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Nutanix Careers 2023 drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.