Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
NTT Ltd. off-campus drive is scheduled for freshers for the post of Technical Support Engineer. So, If you are interested, Apply as soon as possible.
Company Website: www.global.ntt
Position: Technical Support Engineer
Qualifications: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/BSC/Diploma/Any Degree
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Delhi
Last Date: ASAP
- Diploma, degree or relevant qualification in IT/Computing (or demonstrated equivalent work experience)
- Monitors client infrastructure and solutions
- Identify problems and errors prior to or when they occur
- Routinely identify common incidents and opportunities for avoidance as well as general opportunities for incident reduction
- Investigate first line incidents assigned and identify the root cause of incidents and problems
- Fulfil approved requests following agreed procedures
- Provide telephonic or chat support to clients when required
- Execute approved maintenance activities including patching and configuration changes
- Follow the required handover procedures for shift changes to ensure service continuity
- Report and escalate incidents where necessary
- Ensure the efficient and comprehensive resolutions of incidents and requests
- Proactively identify opportunities for work optimisation
- Update existing knowledge articles or create new ones
- Identify opportunities for work optimisation including opportunities for automation of work, request fulfilment, incident resolution and other general process improvement opportunities.
- Ability to communicate and work across different cultures and social groups
- Ability to plans activities and projects well in advance, and takes into account possible changing circumstances
- Ability to maintain a positive outlook at work
- Ability to work well in a pressurised environment
- Ability to work hard and put in longer hours when it is necessary
- Ability to apply active listening techniques such as paraphrasing the message to confirm understanding, probing for further relevant information and refraining from interrupting.
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances
- Ability to place client at the forefront of all interactions, understanding their requirements and creating a positive client experience throughout the total client journey
Note: If you have any relevant certification, then it would be added advantage.
How to apply for NTT Ltd. Off Campus Drive ?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply to this drive by following the link as soon as possible.