Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Nissan Hiring Data Engineer drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Name Of Post||Data Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Ensure that the guidelines laid out by the architect is adhered to. Ensure adherence to data quality standards and ensure delivery with highest possible quality without compromising on the timelines. Writing scalable, maintainable and testable code Participating in code reviews and design discussions. Understand and follow best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team. Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools
- Good knowledge and experience in data processing tools(ETL), data bases, cloud based data services and platforms.
- Good experience in developing ETLs or similar data solutions in the Cloud to be deployed in AWS
- Knowledge and experience in designing and implementing data solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge about distributed computing paradigm.
- Knowledge about open-source data processing frameworks and AWS data services.
- Understanding about Relational databases, ETL design patterns and development.
- Data modelling – Understanding about Dimensional & transactional modelling using RDBMS, NO-SQL and Big Data technologies.
- Exposure to cloud Data warehouse like – Snowflake and or AWS Redshift preferred.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving capability.
- Good understanding of the data eco-system, both current and future data trends.
- Should be a go to person for the above technologies
- 0-2 years of total work experience.
- B Tech or M Tech in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technology
- Quick & Excellent Problem-solving skills for complex & large-scale distributed problems.
- Understanding about Relational databases, ETL design patterns and ETL development.
- Solid coding skills.
- Knowledge on software engineering best practices, data design patterns and standards.
- Knowledge, understanding & experience of working with data processing/ingestions tools and cloud data services.
- Knowledge on least one of the global cloud platforms AWS/Azure/Google Cloud.
How to Apply for Nissan Hiring Data Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Nissan Hiring Data Engineer drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.