Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Addaa. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Ncr Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Software Engineer drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
NCR Off Campus Drive : NCR Off Campus hiring fresher for Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About NCR :
NCR Corporation is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Job Description :
We are looking for talented engineers to join our expanding software development organization. The NCR Retail Software group is responsible for creating software centered around customer Self-Checkout systems, data management, product catalog, payments, loyalty, promotions, rewards, advanced marketing capabilities.
Job Title : Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Work Location : Hyderabad
Experience : Fresher – 3 Years
Role And Responsibility :
- Develop, implement, document and support high quality robust software applications.
- Maintain availability of hosted solutions, site monitoring activities
- Exceed all internal and external SLA for initial response and resolution time.
- Crafting clean, easy to maintain, well-tested code using rigorous continuous delivery methodologies, including automated functional and non-functional testing
- Contributing to software design and documentation
- Being an active member on an agile team working on a highly visible project
- Deliver on all development commitments, according to the product backlog and acceptance criteria.
- Interface with professional services, level 3 support organization and customers for issue resolutions
- Ensure high quality of all deliverables. Utilize modern frameworks for solution validation.
- Maintain a low backlog of customer reported defects and drive resolution, in an agile manner
- Communicate with customers as needed to understand requirements and ensure successful delivery.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Provide metrics and processes to monitor escalations and backlog
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 0-3+ years of prior experience in a software development capacity as a software develop
- Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification
- Knowledge of writing native modules for high-level languages such as Node.js, Python.
- Good to have knowledge and utilization of CI\CD tools like Jenkins, GITlab, SonarQube
- Understanding of TDD and experience writing automated unit tests
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Agile Scrum experience
- Experience in software development lifecycle management
- Self-motivated success driven attitude
How To Apply NCR Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Explore More: Click here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click here