Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Motorola Recruitment 2023 drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Name of Post
|No Of Post
|Who Can Apply ?
|Which Batch Students Eligible
|Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )
|Last Date To Apply
- Hands-on experience in full-stack python application development.
- Experience in creating REST API using Flask Framework.
- Expert in Python and Python Flask framework. Have a desire to deepen your knowledge in current technologies as well as learn new ones.
- Good knowledge and experience of working with RDBMS, specifically PostgreSQL.
- Experience using Agile methodologies – previous experience working from a backlog, sprints, retrospectives, etc.
- Passionate about test-driven, clean code, automatically tested, and continuous deployment
- Enjoys a fast-paced, high-intensity environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and learn quickly
- Good Understanding of Containerisation like Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to present and convey ideas
- Strong attention to detail; action-oriented attitude, and willingness to roll up sleeves and Ability to work independently in a fast paced and agile development environment.
- Curious to explore emerging technologies and learn new things
- Are well-versed in product project management tools, such as JIRA and Google Docs
- Experience with test-driven development and Git.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools like (Jenkins, Azure Pipeline).
- Experience with tools like Nginx, Gunicorn, etc.
- Development with good expertise python, Flask Framework and Full stack Developement.
- Experienced in building RESTful APIs and have good knowledge of RESTful design patterns, designing and developing large scale enterprise-grade distributed systems and applications.
- Development of all server-side logic,definition and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end
- Integrating the front-end elements into the application
- Working with PostgreSQL and In Cache databases
- Proficient in Fully Responsive Web Applications
- Experience with JSON, XML & SVN/GIT
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies and test driven development
- Self motivated, result driven individual, must be passionate about the work
How to Apply for Motorola Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Motorola Recruitment 2023 drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.