Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Morgan Stanley Hiring Graduates For Java/ Scala Developer drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Company Name||Morgan Stanley|
|Name Of Post||Java/ Scala Developer|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- Develop IT systems covering various aspects of the business run by our Fixed Income division
- Have the opportunity to work in close collaboration with our business user and to learn business concepts like how certain financial products and financial markets work
- Participate in every stage of the lifecycle of an IT system ranging from gathering the requirement and refining user stories, designing solutions, and writing code to help our support organization to answer the most interesting user questions
- Work on a diverse technology landscape involving various programming languages (Java, Scala, Python), data management systems, CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins)
- Our team has a wide coverage on technical and business problems to solve ranging from developing data integration and feeding solutions having extreme throughput and resiliency requirements to calculating regulatory scenarios requested by our Market Risk Department. The choice will primarily depend on skillset, personal interest and team fit
- BSc or MSc in any relevant field of IT/Engineering area is an advantage
- Prior experience in working with Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, working with PR-s, using JIRA, following the Scrum Agile methodology is an advantage
- Prior knowledge of financial products is an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A good command of English and in general good communication skills
- Prior experience in developing data or computation intensive (e.g. grid based) backend applications is an advantage
- OOP design skills with an understanding or at least personal interest towards the concepts of Functional Programming
- Willingness to understand and enhance other people’s code, being able to work in an environment where developers will oversee and work on wider components also dealing with older legacy code
- Strong Java or Scala skills with the willingness to pick up the other language if not already mastered at a sufficient level is important
- Spring knowledge is an advantage, but in general willingness to learn, work with and even enhance in-house developed frameworks is a must
How to Apply for Morgan Stanley Hiring Graduates For Java/ Scala Developer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Morgan Stanley Hiring Graduates For Java/ Scala Developer drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.