Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Addaa. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Microsoft Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Data Analytics: Internship Opportunity drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
Microsoft Off Campus Drive : Microsoft Off Campus hiring fresher for Data Analytics: Internship Opportunity Role for Bachelor’s (BE/BTech/BS) or Master’s degree (ME/MTech/MS) in Computer Science (or related areas) and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Microsoft :
Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond. MSIDC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies collaborate to build great software and services. Our engineers in MSIDC contribute to theengineering of critical and important technologies in the above areas, thereby impacting millions of lives.
Job Description :
We are looking for a Junior Data Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing data, developing insightful reports and dashboards, and interpreting data through historical trends and patterns.
Job Title : Data Analytics: Internship Opportunity
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Hyderabad
Experinence : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Assist in collecting, cleaning, and transforming data from various sources
- Perform data analysis using mathematical and statistical methods and tools
- Support in building Power BI visualizations to present data insights and recommendations
- Utilize MS Excel for data manipulation, basic analysis, and reporting tasks
- Write and execute data queries using SQL, Azure Synapse Analytics, Databricks or other data analysis programming languages.
- Document data processes, findings, and solutions
- Communicate data analysis results and recommendations to stakeholders
- Collaborate with other data analysts and team members on data projects
- Learn and apply new data technologies and best practices
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Analytics, Data Science, Engineering, Computer Science, Business, Economics or related field.
How To Apply Microsoft Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Explore More: Click here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click here