Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Addaa. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Microsoft Hiring Fresher For Associate Engineer drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
Microsoft Off Campus Drive: Microsoft hiring fresher for Associate Engineer for Bachelor / Master degree graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Microsoft :
Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond. MSIDC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies collaborate to build great software and services. Our engineers in MSIDC contribute to theengineering of critical and important technologies in the above areas, thereby impacting millions of lives.
Job Description :
We are looking for experienced IT professionals to join our Healthcare GTS Service reliability center team.
This SRC is a 24x7x365 multi-disciplinary operations support function that includes system administration, software engineering, process expertise, incident response & management, change enablement, multi-tier network operations center (NOC), and customer engagement.
The ideal candidate should be an excellent communicator with a high degree of customer focus, talented, energetic team player who has the right mix of hands-on exposure to system engineering, monitoring, incident response, infrastructure administration covering system, networks, storage & databases (windows / Linux / VMware / Azure) or similar hosting platforms and troubleshooting thereof.
Job Title: Associate Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Location: PAN India
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- o Monitor different tools and applications to identify issues with infrastructure, platform and/or products.
- o Monitor alerts mailbox and event management systems for alarms.
- o Monitor application dashboards for indications of incidents.
- Execute routine checklists to validate reliability, system functionality and perform health checks.
- Key point of contact & responsible for coordination of all infra related support issues internally or with vendors, ensuring support issues are resolved within the SLA and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Interacting with internal stakeholders, vendors, and external customers to assist them with their queries and requests –service requests, emails, and calls. Keeping stakeholders / customers informed about the outages / change updates.
- Windows / Linux vulnerability management, updates & upgrades
- Application updates, upgrades & deployments
- Active participation in incident bridges and help drive them towards resolution.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Experience: 0 to 3 years of experience as part of Global IT Operations, Network Operations Center, System Administration, Cloud Administration, Product Technical Support, and / or global incident management.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented, excellent analytical skills, and a strong team player who works well with immediate and extended team, and consistently puts the customer & team above oneself.
- Ability to work in and keep up with a fast-moving environment via effective prioritization and time management. Experience working in virtualized enterprise networking environments. Self-motivated and proactive, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability, superior technical aptitude, proven ability to manage complex tasks, and very strong analytical skills. Ability to recognize patterns and dependency.
- Good understanding of SLA and KPIs with experience in productivity tools like Excel for data analysis & reporting.
- Exposure to enterprise customer handling practices through ticketing, phone, emails etc. Efficient customer escalation & stakeholder handling, leading to successful long-term relationships.
How To Apply Microsoft Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.