Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Mastercard Recruitment 2023 drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Name of Post
|No Of Post
|Who Can Apply ?
|Which Batch Students Eligible
|Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )
|Last Date To Apply
- Work as a member of an agile team to design, build, test, and deploy new products and features
- Create test plans to achieve the best test approach in collaboration with team members
- Create comprehensive and well-structured test cases for all test types in scope
- Design automated tests for features
- Independently design and implement modularized, data driven and reusable tests that can be executed on different environments
- Develop, maintain and identify improvements to the automation commons libraries and framework that will be used by the scrum teams
- Troubleshoot defects to resolution and closure
- Ensure test assets are kept up to date and continually evaluated against test objectives (maintain all testing assets)
- Execute automated test suites against the released version of the application with a goal of maintaining 100% test stability
- Support the release process by executing and maintaining test suites for smoke, sanity, regression and operational validation.
- Conduct reviews of test case coverage for any test types in scope to ensure appropriate risk-based testing approach is achieved.
- Conduct peer code reviews, providing feedback around logical implementation, and best practice improvement opportunities around patterns, algorithms, library usage, etc.
- Provide technical guidance, support and mentoring to more junior team members
- Make technology recommendations that balance business needs and technical requirements
- Proactively understand stakeholder needs, goals, expectations and viewpoints to deliver results
- Effectively host technology education forums (i.e. Technology Brown Bag Session) around relevant topics for the wider organization
- Independently apply problem solving skills to identify symptoms and root causes of issues
- Make effective and efficient decisions even when data is ambiguous
- Thrive in a highly collaborative company environment where agility is paramount
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science/ Technical Degree or related equivalent experience.
- Ability to understand new concepts quickly, and apply them accurately through an evolving, dynamic, agile environment.
- Knowledgeable with Continuous Integration & Delivery principles with an eye for automation
- Advanced working knowledge of Java.
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver.
- Experience using testing frameworks like Junit, TestNG, JMeter.
- Experience with testing SOAP/REST web APIs.
- Working knowledge of DB2 and/or other relational databases.
- Expertise in microservice-based applications testing using Springboot
- Excellent knowledge of QA principles within SDLC.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in a PCI DSS certified environment
- Experience working with Linux Virtual Machines in a Cloud Environment
- Not afraid to speak your mind about software design and on the flip side handle any criticism of your ideas with grace
How to Apply for Mastercard Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Mastercard Recruitment 2023 drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.