Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
KPMG off-campus drive is scheduled for freshers for the post of Analyst Position. So, If you are interested, Apply as soon as possible.
Qualifications: B.COM/ BBA
Job Locations: Gurgaon
Salary: Best in Industry
Last Date: ASAP
- B.COM/ BBA full time graduates are eligible.
Skills and Experience:
- Effective communication, ability to articulate in both written and verbal communication to a variety of stakeholders, including participants, guest speakers, suppliers, senior managers, Directors and Partners
- Strong attention to detail and investigative nature to ensure all elements of delivery are taken care of and all data collected is accurate
- Proven track record of delivering excellent customer service and going the extra mile
- Ability to think on your feet with excellent innovation and problem-solving skills
- Analytical approach to work, good innovation and continuous improvement
- Ability to work on own initiative, prioritise own work, deliver to deadlines and thrive under pressure
- Adaptable and flexible
- Takes ownership of issues and sees them through to resolution
- Good IT skills and working knowledge of MS office – Excel, Word and Outlook
- IT literate, proven experience of working with multiple systems
- Coordination and ownership of all aspects of scheduled training events.
- Appropriate handling of participants and suppliers queries and complaints by phone, email or face to face, in line with the agreed SLAs and Quality framework.
- Effective customer service and relationship management across a range of stakeholders
- Ability to follow standard processes and identify and report any potential issues, understanding when to escalate
- Ensure all requirements are adhered to through compliance with all appropriate policies and procedures
How to Apply for KPMG Off-campus Drive 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.