Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Kpit is hiring freshers of 2021 batch passouts engineering graduates. So, If you are interested for the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible.
Company Website: www.kpit.com
Job Role: Trainee Engineer
Salary: 3.6 LPA
Job Location: Pune/Bangalore
Last Date: 17 December 2021
Online Test: 19 December 2021
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech
- Graduation Passing out Year – 2021
Academic Qualifications (Any one track):
- 10th → 12th → B.Tech (55% aggregate or equivalent in case of CGPA)
- 10th → Diploma → B.Tech (55% aggregate or equivalent in case of CGPA)
- 10th → 12th → Diploma → B.Tech (55% aggregate or equivalent in case of CGPA)
- Comp Science & Business Studies
- Comp Science; Comp Science and Information Technology; Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Telecom Engineering
- Electronics and Communication
- Electronics and Comp Science Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
Upon joining, you will undertake jobs of the following nature (depending upon the department you are assigned to):
- Work on projects in the domains of Autonomous Driving, Connected Vehicles, Mobility, Power-train, Mechanical Engineering, etc.
- Analyze the requirements given for the projects.
- Design or understand algorithms / concepts and convert into a mathematical model.
- Undertake programming in C, C++, MATLAB®, Simulink or Python.
- Testing of code and Simulink models (Verification and Validation, Hardware-in-the-loop testing).
- Optimization and porting of code onto microprocessors and microcontrollers
Cost to Company (CTC) upon Joining:
- 3.6 Lac per year (LPA).
- Please note that there is a two-year bond.
- Medical Insurance for Employees – 6 Lac
- Parental Health Insurance – 5 Lac for parents and in-laws (payment basis, 50% cheaper than market)
- Personal Accident Insurance – 20 Lac
- Free Annual Health check for employees and their family members (parents, in-laws, spouse)
Selection Process Date:
- Day 1: Sun, 19 Dec 21
- Day 2: Thu, 23 Dec 21 (For short-listed candidates)
How to apply KPIT Technologies Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online on or before 17 December 2021 11 A.M and attend the online test on 19 December 2021.