Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Johnson Controls Careers 2023 drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Company Name||Johnson Controls|
|Name of Post||Software Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Our mission is to be customer centric in all that we do. We actively listen, seek understanding, and proactively communicate while ultimately driving the most appropriate and fastest resolution to meet our customer’s needs within our digital landscape.
- The candidate will work with leading-edge technologies & IoT platform in Digital Solution – OpenBlue Global Customer Support team.
- Primary role is to provide world class technical support to Johnson Controls OpenBlue Enterprise Manager (It is a suite of apps to monitor and improve energy efficiency, asset performance, maintenance, and space performance for occupant comfort and satisfaction)
- This role will be interacting with end customers, branch teams and third-party partners to provide first level technical support.
- The support will include providing resolution based on analysis of HVAC & BAS data generated by IoT platform.
- It will also involve extensive collaboration with development & DevOps team to seek faster resolution times.
- Field experience in BMS, HVAC, EMS
- Hands-on understanding of Building Management System (BMS) – field devices/ sensors, DDC & supervisory controllers, software, internet gateways & databases
- Good knowledge of HVAC systems such as Chilled Water System, Hot Water System, Boilers, Different types of AHUs, FCUs, VAV etc.
- Working knowledge of communication protocol like BACnet, MODBUS, OPC etc.
- Basic understanding of IT & OT, APIs, TCP IP, network security, MQTT, cloud-based analytics solutions (Preferred 1 yr. experience).
- Technical acumen for HVAC equipment (AHU, VAV, FCU, Chillers, Cooling Tower) & Control system (Building Automation System)
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and exercise independent judgment. Will be managed and mentored by on-job team leader.
How to Apply for Johnson Controls Careers 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Johnson Controls Careers 2023 drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.