Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Addaa. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Irdeto Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Junior Devops Developer drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
Irdeto Off Campus Drive : Irdeto Off Campus hiring fresher for Junior DevOps Developer Role for Bachelor / Master Degree and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Irdeto :
Irdeto is the world leader in digital platform cybersecurity, empowering businesses to innovate for a secure, connected future. Building on over 50 years of expertise in security, Irdeto’s services and solutions protect revenue, enable growth and fight cybercrime in video entertainment, video games, and connected industries including transport, health and infrastructure. Irdeto is the security partner dedicated to empowering a secure world where people can connect with confidence.
Job Description :
As DevOps Engineer, you will collaborate with operations and development to deliver and support the entire service and application lifecycle. You will need to engage with your own team members, development, operations, security, and/or IT. Excellent Communication in this role is key. You aim for fast integration and focus on service availability, security, scalability, observability, resilience and automation. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of reusable DevOps tools that will result infully automated and secured release management pipelines. This includes automated build processes, cloud-agnostic environment creation, testing, deployments, operational support, documentation, dashboards, and production telemetry. Throughout this whole process, it is important to keep the “customer first” mindset to satisfy the needs of all our customers.
Job Title : Junior DevOps Developer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Noida
Experience : Fresher – 1 Year
Role and Responsibility :
- Collaborate and work closely with development, operations, security, and project teams
- Maintaining a continuous feedback loop to deliver optimum solutions
- Design and write “infrastructure as code” and automation scripts that will deploy cloud hosted environments
- Constantly adapt, maintain, and support the infrastructure, security, and technologies to provide more stability and improvements to the deployments and reduce cloud costs where applicable.
- Take a pro-active approach to system monitoring and observation for rapid issue identification and resolution
- Contribute to the development of in-house tools that support the DevOps processes
- Produce quality and timely documentation
- Participate in a scheduled 24×7 on-call rotation and resolve operational issues/requests.
- Share knowledge and experience willingly and liberally within the organization
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline or have some work experience in cloud computing
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines
- If you have some experience with kubernetes already, that’s great! Otherwise we’ll train you.
- Experience with Linux servers
- Experience with docker and container platforms
- Understanding of infrastructure as Code and Configuration management.
- Experience with at least one scripting language (i.e. python, bash, rust, node.js, go).
- About you: you’re a team-player, analytical, customer-centric, self-motivated and driven by quality.
- A strong willingness to learn more and improve.
- Fluent written and verbal English communication skills
How To Apply Irdeto Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Explore More: Click here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click here