Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
HSBC Recruitment 2023 drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Name of Post||CA Industrial Trainee|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||B.Com/BBA|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
- Ensure the highest levels of service both internal and external customers, and with an objective of protecting the interests of the bank at all times
- Checking of the security documents and recommending changes in HUB limits, etc. based on review / completion of necessary documentation; while ensuring adherence to pre-disbursal comments.
- Ensure Security Creation and perfection.
- Track CARM approval comments / conditions and following up with the business on due dates.
- Monitoring credit limits
- Support in driving automation initiatives and doing rigorous testing
- Ensuring adherence to agreed upon SLAs and Improve turnaround times, improve STP and reduce costs and error rates.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and internal guidelines and implementation of changes to processes at the back of these changes
- Support in preparation of Internal and External MI / Reporting in a timely and accurate manner
- To ensure proper Housekeeping.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce
- Candidate should have preferably completed 2 year of article ship and should not be appearing for CA exam in May22 attempt.
- The job holder must have knowledge and experience of having worked within Credit Services and be able to deal in a complex legal environment and Indian regulations.
- Knowledge of all aspects of Commercial Banking with a background in Corporate Banking / Trade Finance / Credit Operations / Administration.
- Knowledge of Group Credit systems, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of local laws and regulations.
- Good Analytical skills to analyze information received.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply for HSBC Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for HSBC Recruitment 2023 drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.