Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Hike Recruitment 2023 drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Name of Post||Product Analyst|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2020/2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- Continuously turn business questions into data analysis to make data & evidence based decisions and crucial business recommendations.
- Create visual displays of quantitative information to deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of leadership, develop and automate reports, iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for analytical needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to understand their business needs, formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables and presentations.
- Have experimentation at the core of what you do. You own and evangelize data-driven experimentation in the team to improve the product offerings, and document it.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Math, Statistics, Comp Science, Engineering, or other technical field is a must; Advanced degrees will be preferred.
- You have a very good understanding of mobile and Internet products, growth strategies and business dynamics.
- You have 1-2 years experience performing quantitative analysis, preferably for an Internet or technology company.
- You have strong hands-on experience with SQL and Python
- You are comfortable manipulating, transforming, and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources. Experience with querying massive scale data with BigQuery is preferred.
- You have experience in reporting and dash-boarding with tools like Tableau, Google Analytics etc.
- You have good understanding of statistical analysis, data warehousing, data modeling
- You have proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects.
- You have excellent organizational, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- You enjoy working in both individual and team settings.
How to Apply for Hike Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Hike Recruitment 2023 drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.