Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Hexaware hiring drive is scheduled for engineering freshers for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee. So, If you are interested, Apply as soon as possible.
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA
Job Locations: Chennai, Mumbai, Pune
Salary: 4 LPA
Last Date: ASAP
Venue Location: Virtual
Online Test Date: Will be informed later
- Graduation: BE/B.Tech/MCA (ME/MTech candidates are not eligible)
- Passing year: 2023
- Streams: CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/ETC/EIE/ICE (Mechanical/ Civil allied branches not eligible)
- 60% or 6.0 CGPA throughout 10th, 12th and UG/PG
- No active Backlogs
What are we looking for?
- Good communication skills- Fluent in spoken & written English
- Team player & interpersonal relationship abilities
- High level of energy
- Right Attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Should be able to multi – task: ability to prioritize and manage project related activities
- Possess Openness, reliability, punctuality and flexibility at given tasks
- 4,00,000 INR per annum on successful completion of Training.
- Stipend of 15,000 INR per month for 6 months
- Service agreement for 2 years
- As a member of our technology teams, you should be passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
- Gain deep knowledge in programming languages, program design and development procedures.
- Participate As directed in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex software applications
- Get associated in development, testing, support of existing/new software applications and solutions
- Undertake any other assignments for which may be allocated to you from time to time
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers
How to Apply for Hexaware hiring Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.