Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Guidewire Off Campus Drive 2023 drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Name Of Post||QA Engineer, Salesforce – Intern|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends On Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- As a member of the Business Technology team, the QA Engineer, Salesforce – Intern will be responsible for the design of test processes and procedures used to ensure that software operates within defined requirements.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Implement test plans, automation, and validation strategies.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts to reduce repetitive manual testing.
- In depth functional testing – Must be able to evaluate functional stability to ensure business requirements are being met and are “fit-for-purpose” through end to end functional and automation testing.
- Work closely with software developers and business analysts to resolve issues.
- Clearly communicate any obstacles to raise awareness and avoid project impediments and overall project timeline disruption.
- Collaborate with Product Owner, Business Analysts and Developers on tasks related to the planning, testing and coordination of release activities.
- Participate in user story creation process through dissection of high-level requirements during team review sessions.
- Take ownership of executing assigned tasks and contribute to increasing project quality.
- Follow up on failed automated tests with manual verification.
- Communicate with QA lead and project teammates of testing status and results.
- Pursuing 3rd year of bachelor’s degree
- Collaborative work ethic and a team-player at heart
- Good social skills, detail-oriented, strong focus on problem-solving, and driving projects to completion
- Strong debugging and analytical skills
- Proficiency in database and SQL
- Ability to rapidly absorb new technologies and have the desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply for Guidewire Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Guidewire Off Campus Drive 2023 drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.