Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Addaa. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Genpact Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Process Associate drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
About Genpact :
Genpact is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. Led by our purpose — the relentless pursuit of a world that works better for people — we drive digital-led innovation and digitally enabled intelligent operations for our clients. Guided by our experience reinventing and running thousands of processes for hundreds of clients, many of them Global Fortune 500 companies, we drive real-world transformation at scale. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. Combining our expertise in end-to-end operations and our AI-based platform, Genpact Cora, we focus on the details – all 90,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi, and more than 30 countries in between, we connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent the ways companies work. We know that reimagining each step from start to finish creates better business outcomes. Whatever it is, we’ll be there with you – accelerating digital transformation to create bold, lasting results – because transformation happens here.
Job Description :
We are inviting applications for the role of Process Associate, Customer Service. In this role, you will be responsible to demonstrate innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation and/or improvement. Active user of Internet and online applications.
Job Title : Process Associate
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Respond to customer queries and customer’s concern.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seek solutions through logical reasoning
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving capabilities and assist customers in case of any issues.
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers.
- You should be responsible to exhibit capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
- Responsible to showcase proven work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment.
- Basic knowledge of how digital payments work required.
Eduaction and Skills :
- Graduate (Any Discipline)
- Freshers are eligible.
- Proficiency in spoken & written English & Hindi and with neutral English accent.
- Preferred qualifications
- Previous experience in a customer service role chat/email/voice
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills.
- Analytical skills with customer centric approach
- You should be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift)
How To Genpact apply for Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link: Click Here
Explore More: Click here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click here