Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Genpact Jobs Bengaluru 2023 drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Name of Post||Business Analyst – Data Science|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
The AI Engineer is expected to leverage his/her expertise to translate the customer’s business need into a techno-analytic problem and appropriately work with the team of specialists to bring large scale AI solution to fruition.
The key responsibilities of the AI Engineer are:
- Creation of cutting edge models for understanding vast amounts of textual, numeric, graphic and speech data
- Creation and deployment of production-ready code
- Create framework for AI/ML code deployment to ensure robustness and reliability of production ready models
- Exposure to Statistical Toolkits such as R, Weka, Python
- Very good Python/R programming skills. Java programming skills a plus
- Building, deploying and measuring predictive/prescriptive analytics models (i.e. SVM, decision tree, clustering, logistic regression, linear and non-linear regression, ANN, CNN, RNN)
- Deep learning frameworks such as Tensor Flow, Keras, Torch, Theano
- Tooling frameworks like PyCharm or Jupyter
How to Apply for Genpact Jobs Bengaluru 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Genpact Jobs Bengaluru 2023 drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.