Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
GE Digital Off Campus Drive 2023 drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Company Name||GE Digital|
|Name of Post||Software Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Responsible for advanced Power Systems Application software development and successful delivery of assigned functions to meet corporate project/product commitments. The responsibilities include: working with Electric Utilities or ISOs (Independent System Operators) and Transmission and Distribution System Operators on functional software specifications, designing, coding, testing, integration, application tuning and delivery.
- Act as a member in Software Center of Excellence, representing the face of high-quality design and development practices. Implement new functionalities in power system application software which includes DMS (Distribution Management System), and Modeling (EMS/Distribution) applications.
- Provide maintenance of power systems application functionality; including code fixes, documentation, and user interfaces.
- Collaborate with system/project engineers, frontend developers and Energy Management System (EMS) and Distribution Management System (DMS) application developers to implement solutions that are aligned with product direction.
- Consults with other technical leads to ensure that project-related system design guidelines are being followed. Responsible for writing DMS Functional Software Designs.
- Provides input to technical lead on schedules and cost estimates.
- Interfaces with customers on general and specific issues within area of functional expertise.
- Provides marketing support for proposals and demonstrations to potential customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Power Systems or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) plus at least three (3) years development or project delivery experience in related field or
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
How to Apply for GE Digital Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for GE Digital Off Campus Drive 2023 drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.