Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Gartner offcampus hiring is scheduled for Associate Software Engineer Position across India. So, If you are interested for the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible.
Role: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best in Industry (Expected -> Rs 10 LPA-12 LPA)
Last Date: ASAP
Venue Location: Virtual
- Earning a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Math, or related engineering field.
- Motivated, high-potential performer with a passion for influencing and empowering others.
- A team player who is willing to collaborate, innovate, and shape this program along with other initiatives within Gartner.
- India work authorization required
- Rotate through a full-time, two-year rotational program with 6-month assignments to gain exposure to various business functions and technologies.
- You will be integrated into the day-to-day operations of your project team, assuming full responsibility for tasks assigned to you, with guidance and mentorship from senior technical leads.
- You will collaborate with a global team of innovators to solve current business challenges.
- You will build technical skills in critical areas while partnering across the organization.
- You will employ a working knowledge of SDLC, SCRUM, and Agile methodologies.
- You will solve real business problems, working on real projects such as:
- Working on full-stack software initiatives using React, Node.js, Python, Java or .NET
- Deploying cutting-edge serverless cloud technologies such as Lambda, Step Functions, Kafka, SQS, SNS, etc.
- Leveraging high-availability cloud databases
- Developing NLP, AI and Machine Learning solutions
- Recent college graduate with formal training/class work/internship work in software development.
- Project experience with web application technologies.
- Front End: Java Script, HTML/DHTML, React, Bootstrap, etc.
- Middle Tier: Python, Java/J2EE, node.js or .NET
- Back End: Relational databases (SQL), knowledge of NoSQL databases a plus
- Exposure to cloud technologies (AWS, Azure) preferred
- Knowledge of Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning techniques a plus
- Ambition and interest in taking your career towards a technical leadership role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply for Gartner offcampus hiring 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Gartner offcampus hiring by following link as soon as possible.