Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Flipkart Off Campus Drive 2023 drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Name of Post||UI Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
As a UI I developer at Flipkart Health+, you will be responsible for leading the development of our consumer-facing website and web applications, including end-to-end ownership of software. One of the key responsibilities as senior engineer is to work collaboratively with backend developers and product owners to decompose UI/UX flow into actionable tasks and ensure timely features delivery.
What You’ll Do
- Own and build next-generation web applications which are efficient, reusable front-end abstractions and systems.
- Explore and design lively and compelling consumer experiences.
- Ensure that all the assigned systems are performing to scale.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes
- You will mentor junior engineers on design and proper coding practices
- B.E/B.Tech or any other similar qualification with minimum 1+ years of experience in below technology stack.
- Understanding of browser internals and a basic understanding of the network stack.
- Understanding of common design patterns followed in front-end projects.
- Basic awareness of application security practices and deployment techniques for front-end projects.
- Should have sound knowledge in computer science fundamentals like data structure, object-oriented programming and possess excellent communication skills.
How to Apply for Flipkart Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Flipkart Off Campus Drive 2023 drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.