Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Flex Off Campus Drive 2023 drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
|Name of Post||Associate Software Engineer – IT|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- Develop & Integration of business solutions by following SDLC/STLC cycles.
- Solution testing / QA prior to turnover to other teams for testing and user sign off.
- Troubleshoot and research of codes to find causes of errors and revise programs
- Contributes closely with solution architect on the entire development process
- Research on new technologies and incorporate in system solutions.
- Mapping (Programming/Coding), integration, orchestration and maintain documentation for Customer/Supplier projects.
- Conduct presentations of technical information concerning specific projects or schedules.
- Troubleshooting and provide solutions for business critical P1 incidents if any.
- Typically requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent systems experience. Preferable in Computer science background.
- Typically requires 1-3 years of systems experience.
- Typically requires working exposure in projects during graduation if applicant is fresher
- Requires some knowledge of application development, procedures, utilities and job control languages is preferred.
- Able to understand Object Oriented Programming and data structure, stack management, logical algorithm principles.
- Able to work in hybrid model
- Innovative, quick learner & critical problem resolution skill
- Good in Communication (understanding in English/speak/writing)
How to Apply for Flex Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Flex Off Campus Drive 2023 drive by the following link latest by as soon as possible.