Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
DTCC Freshers EDGE hiring is scheduled for 2023 Batch. So, If you are interested, then Apply as soon as possible.
Role: IT Analyst
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Last Date: ASAP
Venue Location: Virtual
- Candidates must be working towards a bachelor’s degree in the following curriculums and graduating no later than May 2023: Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, MIS or Business & Technology Management or any other equivalent specialization.
- Candidates should have interest in and basic understanding of programming languages and various infrastructure platforms.
- Candidates should be willing to work from DTCC Chennai Office in a Hybrid work arrangement model.
- Candidates must have minimum of a 60% upon graduation.
- Candidate should be willing to attend an online written test and interview process and if selected have to undergo hands on training program for 12 months (EDGE Program).
- Experience demonstrating:
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- The use of collaboration skills to achieve shared goals.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think creatively.
- Attention to detail, flexibility, inquisitiveness, and a passion for broad learning.
- Self-starter able to independently organize their work and effectively communicate uncertainties.
- Participate in the analysis of project requirements.
- Develop, test, and implement code for existing or new business applications and/or computer systems.
- Assist in procedural and code documentation for assigned projects, creating technical specifications, process flows, unit test cases.
- Partner with our Application Support members to provide expertise on troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Ensure that applications conform to quality assurance and rigorous test standards.
- Infrastructure related tasks, including but not limited to – development of infrastructure code & on premise or cloud native infrastructure configurations (i.e. servers, databases & networking).
- Gain end to end understanding of the development process, while learning the value of DTCC and its role in the post-trade infrastructure.
- Model and show the spirit of innovation and drive the creative culture of DTCC.
- Sep – October 2022: Engage with us virtually and apply to our jobs.
- October – December 2022: Interview virtually with our team.
- October – January 2023: Receive an offer and accept.
- February – July 2023: Engage with our colleagues as you close out your school year.
- July 2023: Start the EDGE Program and kick-start your career.
How to Apply for DTCC Freshers EDGE hiring ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for DTCC Freshers EDGE hiring through online mode as soon as possible through below link.