Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Cvent offcampus hiring for 2021 & 2022 Batch graduates is scheduled. So, If you are interested for the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible.
Company Website: www.cvent.com/in
Job Role: Associate Product Consultant
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/B.Com/BBA/BCA/MBA/Any Degree
Salary: MBA and B.Tech -INR 6,53,000 annually (Total CTC )
B.Com/BBA/BCA – INR 5,50,000 annually (Total CTC)
Job Location: Gurgaon (Delhi NCR)
Last Date: ASAP
Test Location: Virtual
- Qualification/ Degree : Any Graduate
- Eligibility Criteria : B.Tech (excluding Mechanical branch), MBA, BBA, BMC, BCA, BA, BCom, BSc, BJMC, BHM excluding LLB, Pharmacy.
- Batch/ Passing Out Year : 2021/2022 Passouts
- 2021/ 2022 Pass outs with max 9 month experience
- Support clients over the phone and email by answering their product questions and offering technical assistance
- Offer best practice tips to clients to boost their meeting attendance via Cvent’s marketing engine
- Gather client requirements for future releases of the product
- Create and maintain all product documentation
- Implement and manage the online portion of client events as and when needed
- Gather client requirements and implement them in Cvent’s event management software
- Communicate with the client and review the initial implementation with them and make required changes
- Provide suggestions to the client to improve the overall result of the implementation and help client meet their goals
- Document all communication with the client in Cvent’s CRM software
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Graduate/ Under-graduate (0-1 years’ experience) with strong analytical and logical skills
- Experience in US Customer Service is a added advantage
- Preference would be given to candidates who have prior experience of having travelled, studied or worked abroad
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- High comfort level in using online software products
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented and can multi-task
- Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
Training and Service Agreement:
- Service agreement of 2.5 years against a breach clause of 2.8 lacs
- Training Period: 6 months
- Interview process would be conducted in 2 days
- 1st day: 4 Tests (English Test, Versant Test & Product Test)
- 2nd day: 2 rounds of Interviews
How to apply for Cvent Offcampus hiring for Freshers?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for Cvent Offcampus hiring through online mode as soon as possible through below links.