Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Addaa. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Cornerstone Off Campus Hiring Fresher For Associate Software Engineer drive is scheduled for freshers across India. So if you are interested for the same kindly apply as soon as possible.
Cornerstone Off Campus Drive : Cornerstone Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Cornerstone :
Cornerstone OnDemand is a premier people development company, pioneering solutions to help organizations and individuals around the globe navigate the new world of work and realize their potential at work. Featuring comprehensive recruiting, personalized learning, modern training content, development-driven performance management and holistic employee data management and insights, Cornerstone is there for you at every stage. Founded in 1999 with the goal of improving access to education around the globe through online learning, today Cornerstone’s people development solutions are used by more than 6,000 global clients of all sizes, spanning more than 75 million users across over 180 countries and nearly 50 languages.
Job Description :
Cornerstone is looking Associate Software engineer.
Job Title : Associate Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : Fresher – 2 Years
- Play a key role in the development of core features of our enterprise SaaS product.
- Responsible for coding, unit testing, implementing and maintaining new and existing modules and applications.
- Work collaboratively with Quality Assurance (QA) engineers through participation in the testing process.
- Ensure the long-term architectural and performance strategies are considered when designing and coding solutions
- Ensure the ongoing quality of the product and customer satisfaction by helping to reduce customer defects.
- Provide technical and functional guidance to the team where needed.
- Collaborate within a project team to optimize performance of complex software systems. Troubleshoot and resolve problems.
Education and Skills:
- Bachelors or master’s in computer science or a related field.
- 0-2 years of enterprise software development experience
- Strong understanding of development and design fundamentals in ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, .net Core
- Strong understanding of development and design fundamentals in MS SQL 2017 along with exposure to NoSQL DB like Cassandra/MongoDB
- Exposure to event frameworks such as Kafka
- Strong analytical skills and object-orientated design capabilities
- Strong debugging skills and experience troubleshooting customer reported issues
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, agile work environment and deliver value incrementally and frequently
- Dedicated to unit testing and automated testing of developed functionality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to maintain good working relationships.
- Innovative, resourceful, passionate about creating high-quality, high performance and highly available software.
How To Apply Cornerstone Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Explore More: Click here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click here