Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Cognizant off-campus drive for PwD (Persons with Disabilities) is scheduled to hire for the post of Programmer Analyst Trainee/Programmer Trainee.
Role: IT Programmer Analyst Trainee/IT Programmer Trainee
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
Job Location: Across India
Salary: 4 year UG/PG: CTC Offered 4 LPA
3 year UG: CTC Offered 2.52 LPA
Last Date: 24 July 2022
Venue Location: Virtual
IT Programmer Trainee
- Any 3 year undergraduate from 2020, 2021, 2022 batch can apply.
- Selected Candidates will get a package of 2.5 LPA.
IT Programmer Analyst Trainee
- Any 4 year undergraduate / postgraduate from 2020, 2021, 2022 batch can apply.
- Selected Candidates will get a package of 4 LPA.
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 50% in X, XII/Diploma, UG & PG (if applicable) – all subjects will be taken into consideration
- No standing arrears in current education
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have a minimum 50% aggregate (all subjects will be taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears
- Students applied for re-evaluation and waiting for the results would be considered with the initial results score declared
- Opportunities are open to Indian nationals/OCIs/PIOs who are currently residing in India
- Proof of disability certificate will be required.
- Students must upload their resume with embedded photograph (high resolution passport size), all academic documents including school certificates and college semester mark sheets, Photo ID proof scanned as ONE .pdf file, during registration (mandatory process to appear for the next steps)
Registration will begin on 14th July 2022 and the last date to apply is 24th July 2022
Please note: If selected, candidate will join as a fresher as no prior work experience will be considered.
How to Apply Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following on or before 24 July 2022.