Hi all, Welcome to Jobs Adda. Here you would get all fresher jobs updates and placement material for engineering graduates related to IT/Core sector.
Cognizant offcampus hiring is scheduled for freshers for role of Genc Programmer Trainee Profile. So, Apply as soon as possible.
Position: GenC Programmer Trainee
Job Locations: Across India
Salary: Rs 2.52 LPA
Last Date: 6 January 2022
Online Test Date: Will be announced soon
- 2020, 2021 batch of BCA, B. Sc.- IT / Computer Science /Computer Technology / Mathematics / Physics /Chemistry / Statistics. PG courses are not eligible.
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 60% in X,XII, Diploma, UG (all subjects will be taken into consideration)
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum of 2 year’s gap in education.
- Open to Indian Nationals, OCI & Dual Citizenship holders.
- Flexible to relocate to any location in India, work in any shift/domain
- Employees currently working with Cognizant cannot apply for the above profile.
- Interpret the functional requirements and low level design and develop simple level coding components
- Interpret the entities/relationships and create simple tables in database
- Describe relationships between tables and write simple queries to retrieve data from the database
- Perform CRUD operations and write simple Stored Procedures for a given Low Level Design
- Prepare test cases/scripts/data and execute manual/automated tests.
- Analyze root cause and fix service tickets as per standard operating procedures, for production support environments.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Tools related to IT Service Management and Data Analytics.
- Possess a strong drive to innovate, experiment with new technology and tools.
- Display traits of self-discipline and accountability
How to Apply for Cognizant Off Campus Drive ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following on or before 6 January 2022.